I quit POKER
Ok, I am serious.
I am no longer at 10k, I went backward a lot.
I lost an undisclosed amount of money today.. I feel bad even typing up the figure.. It's like half year of working at BOL for me.. In one freakin' day..
Yes, that much..
Granted I got bad beated for about half of my loss, after that point, I was tilting and threw the other half away..
But I did play way over my BR, moved up limit when I should not have, and most importantly, tilted.. Knowing I was doing the wrong thing.. I still did it..
I did about everything wrong that I know not to do.. and things that destroy a poker's players bankroll, Yes, I did them all.
I have always been proud of my bankroll management skills, always able to stop on a bad day.. In fact, up to today, I have never hit a big setback on my Bankroll, because I am always very careful as to how much I risk and how much I lose in a particular session.
I know every poker player takes bad runs/sessions that really hurt their bankroll, I sensed this coming the way I am jumping into higher limits.. I still did not do anything to stop it..
I am really mad/dissappointed at myself right now for throwing money away.. Really uncharacteristics of me and I think the best thing for me to do is to stop playing poker for a while, at least high limit cash games..
I have to think long and hard about this day so I never let it repeat again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home