I am so sickened to my stomach..
After a great day yesterday, +160 dollars from tournament.. Just as I thought my slump is over (in the past week, I must have bubbled 80% of the time and my pocket ace never holds up.. especially on the bubble)..barely breaking even all week.. such waste of time.. so... I finally made some profit yesterday..
Until today happened.. I lost 4 tourny before dropping another 70 dollars in cash game.. NOTHING WENT RIGHT TODAY.. Here is three key hands and I am sickened to death right now.. Poker is gay.
The Hand that did it..
PokerStars Game #869233466: Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2004/11/18 - 03:02:24
(ET)
Table 'Kamenyar' Seat #6 is the button
Seat 1: NoahzArk ($79.50 in chips)
Seat 2: attetude ($97.40 in chips)
Seat 3: buzzmanjj ($95.40 in chips)
Seat 4: Ckrad ($94.55 in chips)
Seat 5: g piece ($63.05 in chips)
Seat 6: chuckster2 ($16.60 in chips)
Seat 7: afroyo82 ($50.70 in chips)
Seat 9: J Boliek ($70.65 in chips)
afroyo82: posts small blind $0.50
alpha1978: is sitting out
J Boliek: posts big blind $1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to afroyo82 [Ac As]
NoahzArk: folds
NoahzArk leaves the table
alpha1978 has returned
Cloud9strat [observer] said, "nh cuz"
attetude: calls $1
buzzmanjj: folds
Ckrad: calls $1
g piece: folds
chuckster2: calls $1
afroyo82: raises $3 to $4
J Boliek: folds
attetude: raises $12 to $16
Ckrad: folds
chuckster2: folds
buzzmanjj said, "thx"
afroyo82: raises $34.70 to $50.70 and is all-in
attetude: calls $34.70
*** FLOP *** [4c Tc Jc]
*** TURN *** [4c Tc Jc] [Ad]
*** RIVER *** [4c Tc Jc Ad] [Kd]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
afroyo82: shows [Ac As] (three of a kind, Aces)
attetude: shows [Qs Qd] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
attetude collected $101.40 from pot
attetude said, "srry man"
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $104.40 | Rake $3
Board [4c Tc Jc Ad Kd]
Seat 1: NoahzArk folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: attetude showed [Qs Qd] and won ($101.40) with a straight, Ten to Ace
Seat 3: buzzmanjj folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: Ckrad folded before Flop
Seat 5: g piece folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: chuckster2 (button) folded before Flop
Seat 7: afroyo82 (small blind) showed [Ac As] and lost with three of a kind, Aces
Seat 9: J Boliek (big blind) folded before Flop
What can I say? FUCKING idiots who is calling my reraise of 30 dollars with QQ!!! HE KNOWS FOR A FACT (or should) that I HAVE AA or AT WORST KK.. and HE IS going to fucking gamble with me.. and backdoor a STRAIGHT... WHY CAN I NEVER GET LUCKY LIKE THIS?? Oh wait, I do not put my money in where I am a huge underdog.. like these fucking idiots..
You know what.. I lose with AA so much espeically in money games.. I should just fold it next time.
-------------------------
Earlier:
25 Dollars Buy-in Tournament
*********** # 100 **************
PokerStars Game #869117233: Tournament #3496922, Hold'em No Limit - Level III
(25/50) - 2004/11/18 - 02:03:19 (ET)
Table '3496922 1' Seat #4 is the button
Seat 1: Jigga656 (1875 in chips)
Seat 2: HoleInOne65 (1360 in chips)
Seat 3: eyeball (1345 in chips)
Seat 4: afroyo82 (1900 in chips)
Seat 5: duder105 (1140 in chips)
Seat 6: SupaStud (1470 in chips)
Seat 7: Dre1175 (1565 in chips)
Seat 8: dvd30 (1810 in chips)
Seat 9: BigNate (1035 in chips)
duder105: posts small blind 25
SupaStud: posts big blind 50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to afroyo82 [7d Ad]
Dre1175: calls 50
dvd30: folds
BigNate: folds
Jigga656: folds
HoleInOne65: calls 50
eyeball: folds
afroyo82: calls 50
duder105: calls 25
SupaStud: checks
*** FLOP *** [3d Qd 9d]
duder105: checks
SupaStud: checks
Dre1175: checks
HoleInOne65: bets 200
afroyo82: calls 200
duder105: folds
SupaStud: folds
Dre1175: folds
*** TURN *** [3d Qd 9d] [8h]
HoleInOne65: bets 250
afroyo82: raises 250 to 500
HoleInOne65: calls 250
*** RIVER *** [3d Qd 9d 8h] [Qh]
HoleInOne65: bets 610 and is all-in
afroyo82: calls 610
*** SHOW DOWN ***
HoleInOne65: shows [9h Qs] (a full house, Queens full of Nines)
afroyo82: shows [7d Ad] (a flush, Ace high)
HoleInOne65 collected 2870 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2870 | Rake 0
Board [3d Qd 9d 8h Qh]
Seat 1: Jigga656 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: HoleInOne65 showed [9h Qs] and won (2870) with a full house, Queens full of
Nines
Seat 3: eyeball folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: afroyo82 (button) showed [7d Ad] and lost with a flush, Ace high
Seat 5: duder105 (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 6: SupaStud (big blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 7: Dre1175 folded on the Flop
Seat 8: dvd30 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: BigNate folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Now, I flop a NUT FLUSH and I DO NOT WIN MONEY. I had him trapped.. I was praying the board not to pair up so I could take all his mone because he was trapped.. and guess what, the river paired the board!.. Why did I call? I do not know, I was 80% sure that he sucked out on the river, either with a set or full house.. but he could easily have only had the Queen since I didnt raise him hard on either flop or the turn.. HOW WOULD YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS HAND?? Either way, I was 4-outted and seriously crippled. (I actually worked my chip back up to 2k only to lose to a coinflip... I DO NOT MIND LOSING COINFLIPS.. but the guy CALLED a raise of 1.9k chips with 44.. POCKET FUCKING 4... against my AK.. (I made the play because 4 other ppl limped) Let me clarify something, you do not call 90% of your stack with 44!!!...)...
-----------------------------
Last tournament
*********** # 61 **************
PokerStars Game #869165866: Tournament #3496856, Hold'em No Limit - Level IV
(50/100) - 2004/11/18 - 02:26:19 (ET)
Table '3496856 1' Seat #6 is the button
Seat 2: pioneer16 (1250 in chips)
Seat 3: Luke123321 (3775 in chips)
Seat 4: francis10 (1300 in chips)
Seat 5: victimlessG (865 in chips)
Seat 6: IrOnLaW (1605 in chips)
Seat 8: FastEddie267 (3490 in chips)
Seat 9: afroyo82 (1215 in chips)
FastEddie267: posts small blind 50
afroyo82: posts big blind 100
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to afroyo82 [5s 6c]
pioneer16: folds
Luke123321: calls 100
francis10: folds
victimlessG: folds
IrOnLaW: folds
FastEddie267: calls 50
afroyo82: checks
*** FLOP *** [7d 4s 3d]
FastEddie267: bets 300
afroyo82: raises 815 to 1115 and is all-in
Luke123321: calls 1115
FastEddie267: folds
*** TURN *** [7d 4s 3d] [Qc]
*** RIVER *** [7d 4s 3d Qc] [Qd]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
afroyo82: shows [5s 6c] (a straight, Three to Seven)
Luke123321: shows [3h 3c] (a full house, Threes full of Queens)
Luke123321 collected 2830 from pot
FastEddie267 said, "ouch"
pioneer16 said, "nh"
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2830 | Rake 0
Board [7d 4s 3d Qc Qd]
Seat 2: pioneer16 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: Luke123321 showed [3h 3c] and won (2830) with a full house, Threes full of
Queens
Seat 4: francis10 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: victimlessG folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: IrOnLaW (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: FastEddie267 (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 9: afroyo82 (big blind) showed [5s 6c] and lost with a straight, Three to Seven
What can I say? I ran into a hand.. STILL I WAS 70% favorite post flop when 2.8k chips were on the line... It's just not my day? No.. my nut hand been getting cracked with such regularity, it's unreal.
````````````````````

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home