Marathon Over
So for the next 600 hands, I only went up 30 dollars, It is kind of sad considering the amount of fish I saw (the 97% favorite one was a big fish), I lost a 150 dollars pot because I limped in with A/9 Suited and turned trip aces, couldnt lay it down, lost to A/J.. THE ONE TIME I LIMP IN FROM EARLY or MIDDLE with A/lower than Ten, and this happens, Gah. So with that huge pot and several beats along the way ( I also misclicked a call for 25 dollars with 8/5 os, lol.. This is what happens when the phone rings, your brother is next to you screaming AND you are playing 3 tables at once..) Oh well.. with all that I still came out +150 through 1400 hands, I claimed the 200 dollars bonus and proceeded to try my luck at a SNG for 20 dollars..
And Guess what! Dealer: Congratulations,afroyo82! You won $100.
Although I won, I probably will not play SNG on Partypoker anymore, the structure totally blows and it plain sucks.. The fact is however, the game is still so much easier than @ stars..
So in the end, went up 430 dollars in 10 hours of work.. Cashed out original amount + 130, I say GG.
----------------------

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home