Poker Marathon, Bad Beats, Great Games..
Partypoker offered 20% reload bonus up to 200, so I decided to "fish" in partypoker, according to Dan, PP has lots of soft games and HE IS RIGHT!
I need 1400 hands to claim my bonus, which would take ~ 10 hours playing three tables, so I decided to play as long as I could today, I ended up playing 6 hours clearing about 800 hands.
I played some of the best poker of my life, mainly in NL 25 and NL 50 (full of fish) tables.. Even after my AA got cracked twice and KK got cracked once in a key pot, I still managed to be up 130 dollars after 6 hours, which is pretty impressive imho =) I did feel like I missed some bets here and there, got bluffed out of a few pots, but I do not think I made any bad calls all game and I DID NOT SUCK out on ANYONE for any decent pot, overall, I played great poker, as good as I can manage playing three tables.. I probably can play better if I play one, but mehh..
Here is the three super suckout that cost me about ~110 dollars total.. should be up 250!!
#Game No : 1333021755
***** Hand History for Game 1333021755 *****
$25 NL Hold'em - Wednesday, December 22, 04:57:23 EDT 2004
Table Table 11301 (Real Money)
Seat 10 is the button
Total number of players : 9
Seat 2: afroyo82 ( $29.45 )
Seat 4: Gumph ( $69.4 )
Seat 3: jennymays ( $35.9 )
Seat 7: stephen1213 ( $21.95 )
Seat 8: daniel1045 ( $20.55 )
Seat 10: darej07 ( $32 )
Seat 6: Caitlny ( $13.6 )
Seat 1: tasteTtaste ( $26.25 )
Seat 5: HAYEMYES ( $17.9 )
tasteTtaste posts small blind [$0.25].
afroyo82 posts big blind [$0.5].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to afroyo82 [ Ac Ad ]
jennymays folds.
Gumph folds.
HAYEMYES calls [$0.5].
Caitlny folds.
stephen1213 folds.
daniel1045 folds.
darej07 folds.
tasteTtaste folds.
afroyo82 raises [$1.5].
HAYEMYES calls [$1.5].
** Dealing Flop ** [ 3h, Ks, 6c ]
afroyo82 checks.
HAYEMYES bets [$2].
afroyo82 raises [$5].
HAYEMYES calls [$3].
** Dealing Turn ** [ 6h ]
>You have options at Table 12721 Table!.
afroyo82 checks.
>You have options at Table 12721 Table!.
HAYEMYES is all-In [$10.9]
afroyo82 calls [$10.9].
** Dealing River ** [ Jc ]
afroyo82 shows [ Ac, Ad ] two pairs, aces and sixes.
HAYEMYES shows [ 7h, 6s ] three of a kind, sixes.
HAYEMYES wins $34.25 from the main pot with three of a kind, sixes.
jennymays has left the table.
Game #1333023573 starts.
AA cracked.. but kind of my fault.. :)
--------------------------------------
#Game No : 1332818899
***** Hand History for Game 1332818899 *****
$50 NL Hold'em - Wednesday, December 22, 03:24:34 EDT 2004
Table Hearts of Fire (Real Money)
Seat 4 is the button
Total number of players : 10
Seat 1: ooohKurdi ( $129.75 )
Seat 2: gg_no_re ( $54.54 )
Seat 4: earlyteetime ( $189.15 )
Seat 6: Horsechoker9 ( $57.05 )
Seat 7: AKmoney24 ( $72.4 )
Seat 8: holdemit ( $16.95 )
Seat 9: Bizdaddy99 ( $77.45 )
Seat 10: MrDrew222 ( $57.5 )
Seat 5: afroyo82 ( $49 )
Seat 3: I_Sisyphus ( $35.5 )
afroyo82 posts small blind [$0.5].
Horsechoker9 posts big blind [$1].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to afroyo82 [ Ac Ah ]
AKmoney24 raises [$2].
holdemit folds.
Bizdaddy99 folds.
MrDrew222 calls [$2].
ooohKurdi folds.
gg_no_re folds.
I_Sisyphus folds.
earlyteetime calls [$2].
afroyo82 raises [$14.5].
Horsechoker9 folds.
>You have options at Table 12721 Table!.
AKmoney24 is all-In [$70.4]
>You have options at Table 12721 Table!.
MrDrew222 folds.
earlyteetime folds.
afroyo82 is all-In [$34]
** Dealing Flop ** [ Qc, Th, 8c ]
** Dealing Turn ** [ Js ]
>You have options at Table 11301 Table!.
** Dealing River ** [ As ]
afroyo82 shows [ Ac, Ah ] three of a kind, aces.
AKmoney24 shows [ Ks, Kd ] a straight, ten to ace.
AKmoney24 wins $23.4 from side pot #1 with a straight, ten to ace.
AKmoney24 wins $100 from the main pot with a straight, ten to ace.
Game #1332821540 starts.
AA cracked.. man, what else can I do?!?...
------------------------
#Game No : 1333054509
***** Hand History for Game 1333054509 *****
$50 NL Hold'em - Wednesday, December 22, 05:16:45 EDT 2004
Table Get Lucky (Real Money)
Seat 6 is the button
Total number of players : 10
Seat 10: JayDash11 ( $37.65 )
Seat 3: afroyo82 ( $74.95 )
Seat 6: mamab217 ( $136.73 )
Seat 1: blkwidow123 ( $90.75 )
Seat 4: asdfdfhdfh ( $74.3 )
Seat 2: hienster ( $10.7 )
Seat 9: phijohn ( $29 )
Seat 8: Shanlar ( $48.35 )
Seat 5: Manthrax ( $49.7 )
Seat 7: B00mdogger ( $47 )
B00mdogger posts small blind [$0.5].
Shanlar posts big blind [$1].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to afroyo82 [ Kd Ks ]
phijohn raises [$2].
JayDash11 calls [$2].
blkwidow123 folds.
hienster calls [$2].
afroyo82 raises [$25].
asdfdfhdfh folds.
Manthrax folds.
mamab217 folds.
B00mdogger folds.
Shanlar folds.
phijohn is all-In [$27]
Manthrax: Otherwise I mistake your person.
JayDash11 folds.
hienster: gl to me, pot odds
hienster is all-In [$8.7]
afroyo82 calls [$4].
** Dealing Flop ** [ 6h, 4d, 2d ]
** Dealing Turn ** [ 7d ]
** Dealing River ** [ Ah ]
afroyo82 shows [ Kd, Ks ] a pair of kings.
phijohn doesn't show [ Td, Ts ] a pair of tens.
hienster shows [ Ad, 9d ] a flush, ace high.
afroyo82 wins $35.35 from side pot #1 with a pair of kings.
hienster wins $33.85 from the main pot with a flush, ace high.
The ace has to come on the river :(
It seems that everytime I had KK, Ace flopped, I could remember at least 4 times.. *sigh*..
Tommorrow, I clear the bonus!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home